The Exhibitor undertakes to comply with Stockholmsmässan’s provisions regarding the stands’ content and design in accordance with Stockholmsmässan’s General Terms and Conditions and Stockholmsmässan’s general rules and instructions. Both documents are available for download from our website, www.alltforsjon.se.
Stockholmsmässan reserves the right
to prior to and during the exhibition instruct exhibitors to remove objects or structures that are in violation of the exhibition’s purpose or provisions or that may constitute a safety risk.
to prohibit products or events that are not directly related to the marine theme, such as land-based vehicles, etc. Deviations from this provision must be approved by the Event Team, email: email@example.com. Exhibited products shall have and shall be displayed with a marine theme, and the products shall primarily be used in conjunction with water sports/activities.
to check during the exhibition that rented spaces for bulky* products (SEK 935/m2), *other products (SEK 1,395/m2) and direct sales (SEK 1,595/m2) are in accordance with the specifications of the order confirmation. In the event of deviations, payment is charged for the actual use of the space.
*The term “bulky products” refers to boats, jetties, pontoons, trailers, etc.
*The term “other products” refers to accessories and equipment (that are not attached to the display boat), stand-alone motors, clothing, tourism, etc.
1. If exhibitors would like to conduct direct sales (with direct delivery at the Stockholm International Boat Show), this is only possible in Hall C (the Accessories Hall). Direct delivery of goods in the other halls is not allowed except for magazines, catalogues, etc. If the exhibitor does not comply with the above rules, Stockholmsmässan is entitled to terminate the contract and immediately close the exhibitor’s stand.
2. The distance between a boat and the border to the neighboring stand shall be at least 0.5 m unless otherwise agreed with affected stand owners.
3. Jetties and stairs must have one or two support rails between the handrail and the floor/landing of the jetty. The gap may not be so large that there is a risk of falling.
4. No flags, roll-ups or similar items may be hung on the jetties or the jetty railings built by Stockholmsmässan. No advertising material above railing height is allowed apart from “direct fliers about” the boat in question. Height exposure above 2.5 m is charged for advertising exposure, not for products that stand taller than 2.5 m. All height exposure must first be approved by Event Services and stand neighbors. Height review is billed according to the current price list. Dimensioned drawings shall always be attached to the application six weeks prior to the opening day of the Stockholm International Boat Show. Written permission must be obtained from Event Service before beginning any work at heights above 2.5 m. Please note that the review fee is included in the price! For standing canoes, kayaks, RIBs and surf boards, only a height review fee in accordance with the current price list will be charged. The height exposure fee will not be charged as long as there is no exposure (logo/company name) on the product higher than 2.5 m. Beach flags that are taller than 2.5 m but have a logo/company name that is below 2.5 m will only be charged a height review fee in accordance with the current price list. Products that are raised higher than 2.5 m in the air – but which could stand on the ground and not exceed 2.5 m – will be charged for both the height review and the height exposure in accordance with the current price list since a conscious decision was made to expose the products in this manner. Stockholmsmässan reserves the right to modify its price list. LPG may no longer be used due to the safety risk. The Safety Unit at Stockholmsmässan can approve up to 100 liters of other flammable gases and/or liquids in total on the premises. Other non-flammable gases in pressure containers, e.g. food industry gases or helium for balloons, are allowed, but must be reported to the Safety Unit in advance.
5. Constructed sailboat jetties are 2.3 m high.
6. No dividing walls are allowed in Hall A except those provided/set up by the Event Team in certain areas.
7. The following services are included for boat exhibitors: inward and outward transportation of boats, supports, high pressure exterior wash, goods handling and the removal of empties. Note! These services as well as the placement of the electrical outlet must be ordered in advance!
8. Work with open flames is strictly forbidden (e.g. to wrap the boats in plastic).
9. It is strictly forbidden to store any material under jetties and platforms! This is due to our fire regulations. Any material stored there will be transported away for storage at the exhibitor’s expense.
10. The products shall fulfill the CE certification regulations. The Swedish Transport Agency in its role as the control authority may visit the exhibition to confirm that these regulations are being followed.
11. When giving boat tours, please inform parents that small children must always be under supervision on-board the boat or on the jetties. Many visitors, both adults and children, are not accustomed to climbing onto a boat deck without shoes.
You are welcome to contact Event Services or us, the Event Team before planning your stand. firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com