1. Why does both my neighbour and I have to order partition walls?
You pay for the right to use the walls. The price is based on the restoring cost for the walls. We also don't know if your stand neighbours have their own stand system that is why all exhibitors have to order their own walls.
2. Why can't I make holes in the partition walls (such as drilling, nailing, put up shelves etc)?
Our partition walls are made of two thin fibreboards. They can't carry other than ligter pictures and other commercial material. Holes and other damages made to the wall can't be restored after the fair and therefore the walls can't be reused. If you order particle board/ chipboards you can nail, glue and drill in the walls.
3. How do I know if you have received my order?
Every time you make a new order we send you an order confirmation by post.
4. Why can't you take all of my orders by phone?
We need a drawing of your stand to be able to place your ordered articles in the right place. We also prefer to get your orders written to reduce the missunderstandings.
5. Why do I have to attach a stand drawing when I order?
We need a drawing of your stand to be able to place your ordered articles in the right place. Especially when you order water, sanitation, wire, electricity, Internet and Telephony.
6. How do I calculate the amount of electricity I need in my stand?
Every electricity connection can take a maximum of 2000W, so it depends on how much the products you connect to the electricity connections require.
7. Why isn't construction electricity included when you order electricity connections?
We have chosen to let the exhibitors order construction electricity because not all have the need.
8. Why do I have to order 24hour electricity?
There are only a few stands that need 24hour electricity, this is why we let the exhibitors order it. This is a way for us to save energy.
9. Why can't I restore the partition walls after my own painting?
After the fair we put all the walls in piles. If they are newly painted they will be destroyed and we have to repaint them. As it is now we paint them after they have been mantled before the fair.
10. Do we have to attach a NCS no while ordering painting of walls with special colours?
If our painter are going to have a chance to find the right colour that you want, they need a NCS no.