- All technical services inclusicve goods handling shall be ordered in advance, as they can not be ordered on-site during the earlier moving in period.
- Stockholmsmässan can not guarantee that any technical products and services are delivered during earlier installation.
- No material may be stored in the surrounding stands or in the aisles.
- No welding or cutting operations may be carried out in the halls without permission. Permission is given by the Security Manager at e-mail: email@example.com
- Please follow the instructions given by the guard personnel or responsible person of the halls regarding transportation and parking of vehicles.
- The opening hours of the halls are 7 AM - 4 PM weekdays and holidays.
- Children under the age of 16 are not allowed on the premises at any time during the installation and dismanteling.
Earlier installations or longer moving out times may be granted in exceptional case. Please fill in the application form below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: +46 8 749 42 21, 5 working days in advance.
Earlier installations or longer dismantling the second day than the official day of regular business hours, at 7 AM to 4 PM.
Fee: SEK 1160 per day and stand.
Times beyond earlier installations or longer dismantling and opening hours.
Fee: SEK 2320 per day and stand.